Last Update: January 2020
We may collect personal information where you input information into our website, purchase our goods, sign-up to our newsletter, and/or from cookies and traffic data, to personalize and improve your experience. The types of information we gather may include:
- Your name, gender, date of birth, nationality, contact details, photos.
- Your financial information, including your bank account and credit card details.
- Any other information that you provide to us on our website, including but not limited to, when you provide feedback, change your preferences, respond to a survey, or communicate with PT. MATAHARI KEMENANGAN BALI customer support.
How we use your personal data
We may use your personal data in the following ways:
- To provide you with goods and services.
- To send you updates and promotional information.
- For research purposes. Some of the data provided may be de-identified
- To maintain records and comply with our legal obligations.
- We may combine personal information we receive about you with information received from our partners or third parties to improve our goods and services.
How we disclose your personal data
We value the information we collect from our customers, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We only disclose our customer data to:
- Our employees, contractors and third-party service providers, including social network providers, payment providers and entities that may manage our brand, product promotions and develop and maintain our systems or technology to enhance our customers experience.
- Parties we are required to provide your personal information to by law
Only when you consent to receiving Bali Best Bike marketing information, will you receive content relating to company updates and promotions. To stop receiving marketing information, you can unsubscribe or send a request to [email protected]
We have adopted the below measures to ensure the security of your personal information:
- We protect the security of your information during transmission by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) software, which encrypts information you input.
- We train all our staff regarding our data security practices, procedures and systems.
- We ensure access to personal information is provided strictly on a ‘need to know’ basis and is secured with password protection.
- We take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify the personal information we have collected, according to the purposes detailed in this policy or as required by law.
Cookies are small files we send that are stored on your web browser to:
- Enhance your online website experience.
- Track and report on website usage.
- Personalise your experience
- You can change your browser’s cookie settings via your browser privacy settings.
Third Party Privacy
We may provide hyperlinks to third party websites that we do not control. It is your responsibility to review the privacy policies of the websites that you are accessing.
Access and Correction
You may seek to access, delete (where permitted by law) or correct personal information which we hold about you. Access will be provided in accordance with the applicable laws.
To obtain access to or correct personal information, please contact us at [email protected] or via postal mail to Jl. Umalas II No.90, Kerobokan Kelod, North Kuta, Badung Regency, Bali 80361.
Complaints or Disputes
If you have any concerns, complaints or queries about your privacy or your personal please contact us at: [email protected]
- MATAHARI KEMENANGAN BALI. reserves the right to change these terms, without prior notice, which will become effective from the exact time of posting on this website